On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 11:59, David wrote:
> No idea, never used goodrcptto patch.

Eh, well.. thanks anyways :)

> I don't know much about maildrop but I found time ago this mega script,
> http://mymail.alien77.com/maildropMEGAEXAMPLE
> I'm pretty sure it will help many people.
> The guy who wrote that knew about maildrop a thing or two :)

Awesome.. thanks...  I've added that to the collection of reference material..  :)

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
Engine / Technology Programmer
RedHat Certified - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Something mysterious is formed, born in the silent void. Waiting alone
and unmoving, it is at once still and yet in constant motion. It is the
source of all programs. I do not know its name, so I will call it the
Tao of Programming."