I have netqmail 1.05 with vpopmail 5.4.0

I have set the defaultdomain file as such:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# cd /home/vpopmail/etc

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# cat defaultdomain

and yet I am still unable to login via any pop3 client without the %uptel.local after the username can anyone help I have looked through everything I can find and cannot find anything that works.  I greatly appreciate any help.

Michael J. Humphries

Getting You Connected!!!

906-639-3500 - Carney

906-753-6410 - Stephenson