The only problem with qmailadmin is that it does not have enough features
and you have to do a bunch of manual configuration to run a large mailing
list.

Big things that are missing/get overwritten with any update are the welcome
messages and help revert back to default a way to black list posters digest
distribution options, such as the number of messages, size and format
Ability to block various types of mime attachments ....

Don't get me wrong, it is a work in progress and I am thankful to those that
have written it, but it could use a lot of updates.

Ross