I finally decided to release vpopmail 5.4.4.
Just a few minor fixes... No reason to upgrade from 5.4.3
unless you're experiencing problems related to the items
mentioned in the ChangeLog.
5.4.4 - released 26-May-04
- Link math lib when compiling for MySQL.
- Create ~vpopmail and ~vpopmail/etc in configure script. 
Note that any code creating files in ~vpopmail should probably
be moved from configure and into Makefile (under make install).
- Use MAX_PW_DIR when checking max size of domain's directory.
- vdelivermail.c: wait on pid for qmail-inject to finish
before continuing in deliver_mail function. [from 5.5.1]
- Minor documentation tweaks
- Fix for : If roaming users were enabled, and auth module was not
SQL based, and user's IP address was not available (eg being
called from Courier-IMAP with authdaemon enabled), then
open_smtp.tmp.pid files would be created for each auth
but never removed.