* Tonix <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-05-27 11:31]:
> This patch is running in hundreds of productions sites since more than two
> years (without a bug and without any performance problem), and I'm
> receiving dozen of e-mails, each month, thanking for it.

I appreciate your work and use the patch in some production systems with
success. But there is at least one problem that can be considered as bug.

if you use comments in .qmail-default like in:

#| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.de/user

your patch recognizes "bounce-no-mailbox" which is wrong. This problem
won't occur if you avoid changing .qmail-files by hand (using comments).

BTW, some time ago you promised a "surprise". Can we expect a new
version of chkusr?

Alex Pleiner
zeitform Internet Dienste         Fraunhoferstrasse 5
                                  64283 Darmstadt, Germany
http://www.zeitform.de            Tel.: +49 (0)6151 155-635
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Fax:  +49 (0)6151 155-634
GnuPG/PGP Key-ID: 0x613C21EA