Jean Wainer wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2004 00:32:58 +0200
Patrick Donker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guys,

I use qmail + vpopmail + courier-imapd + squirrelmail.
My question is; what would be the easiest way to inplement a
change-password option in Squirrel? I have found a plugin, but that is
based on pam, which I dont use. I need something that uses vchkpw. My
guess is that somebody on this list has solved this already before, so,
why not ask ;) ?

There's a "vpopmail" plugin for squirrelmail. The only catch is that you have to run apache as "vpopmail" user.

--Jw.

Really? Is it on the squirrel site? Looked there already, didnt see it..