Hi All

 I already Posted that Question but can't give any success of any replied
message. Plz give me any solution of that problem. I am making a Application
in .NEt in which i am using pop accounts from Qmail server. When i configure
account for pop mail from Qmails. It gives me error in .NEt like that
"Socket Closed" and on QMail server i am getting error in that format in the

Jun  1 07:18:07 mail1 vpopmail[28975]: vchkpw: password fail

its adding Ip after email from where request is generating. How can i remove
that ip after the email.

Have any person any idea of such kind of problem.

with Regards