Hi,

I'm trying to compile courier-imap with vch athentication.

My problem is that it always fails with the message:
"configure: error: /home/vpopmail/etc/lib_deps does not exist - upgrade
vpopmail to the current version or fix the permissions on this file
configure: error: /bin/sh './configure' failed for authlib"

Well, i've already gave 777 permissions to lib_deps and to
/home/vpopmail/etc, i've already insert /home/vpopmail/etc in ld.so.conf
and ran ldconfig, but no good.

The error remains.

Any help would be appreciated.

My configuration follows my signature.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito

./configure --without-ipv6 --enable-unicode
--enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs --without-authpwd
--without-authpam --without-authuserdb --without-authcram
--with-authvchkpw --without-authldap --without-authmysql
--without-authpgsql --without-authdaemon --without-authcustom
--without-authshadow --with-redhat