Hi Antonio

That domain is in the system, as I said, when I change bounce-no-mailbox
to 'catchall to postmaster' there is no problem at all. I have many
domains running without a problem, but it is all 4 that are using
bounce-no-mailbox that are having all mail rejected with 5.1.1

Nothing has changed on the system recently, and I am only aware that this
problem existed in the last 4 or 5 days

I am using mysql to store the vpopmail information. I am also using
qmail-scanner to run f-prot and spamassassin on mail

I'd rather not have to reinstall vpopmail unless this is a known issue
with version 5.4.1, and I am not aware that it is

Cheers
Alastair