On Jun 12, 2004, at 12:55 PM, X-Istence wrote:
I don't know where you get your info, but qmailadmin certainly does.

Breached# cat .qmail
|/usr/bin/true delete
Breached# pwd
/usr/storage/mail/x-istence.com/blackhole/

Yes, you can blackhole a POP/IMAP account. Note that we had to do it this way, as older versions of vdelivermail couldn't handle comments in .qmail files.

I'm updating user.c in qmailadmin 1.2.x to use "# delete" instead. We keep the "delete" in there, as that's what qmailadmin uses later to determine that it's a blackhole (code that should be updated as well).

Note that in the unreleased 1.2.2, I've added an undocumented feature to the "create new forward" page. If you enter "#" as the forwarding address, it will create a blackhole alias.

I'll try to get 1.2.2 out soon...

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]