> Do note quote me on this, but i _believe_ the way to fix this is to
> remove the quota file, and it should be rebuild on the next delivery.

Yes. It solved the problem. every night i run a
30 20 * * * find /var/vpopmail/domains -name maildirsize -exec rm -f {} \;

from cron to remove the maildirsize files. They are growing corrupted during
the time.

Why i didn't applied the qmail-pop3d patch:
The patch file, netqmail-maildir++.patch*, which was supposed to fix the
problem, caused qmail-pop3d to duplicate the messages when the pop3 clients
were trying to download them from the server. So i had to keep using the
original version of the qmail-pop3d binary.

Thank you,
bruno.

* the autor of qmail-maildir++.patch sent me this new patch called netqmail-
maildir++.patch to be installed over the netqmail package.

Este e-mail foi enviado pelo Webmail Plugway
http://www.plugway.com.br