On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 00:49:32 +0100, Mário Gamito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to pose this questions, but it seems
> that qmailmrtg7 doesn't have a mailing list.
>
> So, i want to monitor SPAM and virus through qmailmrtg7.
>
> Well, i'm unable to monitor both SPAM and virus.
>
> SPAM:

> What is the file to filter ?
> /var/spool/qmailscan/qmail-queue.log ?   or
> /var/spool/qmailscan/quarantine.log ?
>
> If i run *as root":
> # /usr/local/bin/qmailmrtg7 S /var/spool/qmailscan/qmail-queue.log    or
> #/usr/local/bin/qmailmrtg7 S /var/spool/qmailscan/quarantine.log
>
> i get this error:
>
> "failed to open dir /var/spool/qmailscan/qmail-queue.log"
>
> If i run *as root*
> usr/bin/mrtg /etc/mrtg/qmail.mrtg.cfg

I just downloaded the latest version that includes the clamav, and
spamassasin support. If you look in the qmail.mrtg.cfg file supplied
it shows for you to use the actual clamav, and spamd log files, not
your qmail-scanner logs (they will not be the appropriate format for
the parser).

>From qmail.mrtg.cfg:
Target[clamd]: `/usr/local/bin/qmailmrtg7 C /var/log/clamd`
Target[spamd]: `/usr/local/bin/qmailmrtg7 S /var/log/spamd`
--
Sean