Mário,
IIRC there must be two files lib_deps and inc_deps in that directory. I remember having that problem and I think that's how I solved it, by copying those files from the vpopmail source dir to ~vpopmail/etc dir.

Celso

Mario Gamito wrote:

Hi,

I can't configure courier imap, i always get this error:

"configure: error: /home/vpopmail/etc/lib_deps does not exist - upgrade
vpopmail to the current version or fix the permissions on this file"

But the file is there in its right place.
Already gave it 777 permissions as well to /home/vpopmail/etc
Already included this path in ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig, but no good.

Any help would be appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Mário Gamito