please don't post html only messages to mailing lists (or even
multipart/alternative)  use text only.

On Friday 18 June 2004 11:06 am, Raymond Luong wrote:
>  When I do the command qmailctl cdb
> my box reload /etc/tcp.smtp and /etc/tcp.pop3. It is not reading from
> /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp. How can I get it to read the
> ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp instead, and how can I know that my vpopmail is
> recompiling my tcp.smtp file when there is pop authentication.

the cdb file that tcpserver reads is specified on tcpserver's command line.

simply modify your tcpserver command line for the respective service and
restart it.  Simple as that.

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++