From: "Jeremy Kitchen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] pop3d error

On Tuesday 22 June 2004 01:34 am, Fernando Milovich wrote:
> Dear People:
>
> I patched netqmail-1.05 with qmail-maildir++.patch to make new style of
> vpopmailīs quota running, but i have a hang up on pop3d, analyzing a bit i
> see that after the authentication, daemon hangs, i press ENTER after y
> could retrieve LIST and RETR.

what if you just wait?

My guess is that it's building/verifying the quota file, or you have domain
quotas enabled and it's doing that for all of the accounts in the domain.

what's your vpopmail ./configure line as well.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ Systems Administrator ++ Inter7 Internet Technologies,
Inc.