On Jun 30, 2004, at 6:18 PM, Tom Collins wrote:
What version of vpopmail? I thought we took care of that error message ("Warning: Failed to delete dir_control for test.com") during the development cycle leading up to 5.4.0. It was due to the domain's directory getting deleted before the dir_control file (for user directories) inside of it.

vpopmail-5.4.0.tar.gz

Like Ken mentioned, its trying to delete .dir-control with out first checking if that feature is enabled or not.

Perhaps someone could look into making a patch to add a --disable-domains-big-dir (or would that be enable?) to disable hashing when creating new domains. It shouldn't be too hard to ifdef out the code responsible for hashing.

I think that feature would be a very welcome one.

Brian

--
Tom Collins - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin: http://qmailadmin.sf.net/ Vpopmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/