On Jul 1, 2004, at 7:56 PM, Charles Sprickman wrote:
Just to add a bit, it certainly looks mysql related. But one thing that's
really got me stumped is that my db is showing almost as many "update" and
"replace" queries as "select" queries, which seems kind of odd. I'm not
creating new users, and the mysql logging is disabled. As far as I can
recall, vpopmail is just doing select's right?

If you have roaming users (POP before SMTP) enabled, it stores the IP information in a table. Every POP auth will generate an update or replace into that table.

I think it also updates a "last login" timestamp for each user when they authenticate (vuserinfo reports this information).

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]