Hello!

Currently on our Qmail server cluster (3 servers scanning SMTP traffic in
and out) we're checking:

relays.ordb.org
bl.spamcop.net
dnsbl.njabl.org
opm.blitzed.org
sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
blackholes.mail-abuse.org

via rblsmtpd. So far, we've noticed that Spamcop and Spamhaus are the two
most effective RBLs. ORDb, Blitzed, and mail-abuse have not been as active
as we'd hoped. We've also not noticed an undue amount of overhead for our
mail scanning servers.

What I'd like to know is what some of you other admins are using -- are
there any we are missing that are effective? Has anyone found that one of
the above is not providing any usefulness and could be dropped?

Thanks! :)

-Simon