Hi,

Yesterday I recompiled/installed my existing 5.3.30 vpopmail install.  The
changes vs. the old configure line are:

-removed mysql logging
-removed lastauth logging (thanks Jeremy, cut my updates in half!)
-enabled mysql replication

Other than that, everything is the same (verified against the old and new
config.status).  However I noticed on spot-checking some domains with
"vdominfo" that it was reporting "0 users".  It looks like about half of
my dir_control entries are all zeroed out.  My largest domain at some
point after this went from all zeroes to all zeroes and a user count of
"2147483647".

Is there anything I can do to manually re-calculate this?  I dug around
the code a little bit, but got pretty lost in it.

Thanks,

Charles