Hi payal,

write a small script, where it should check the size of the password that it should not be less that 6 char and more than 15. After satisfuing this condition ,  remaning procedure should continue, else give an error message . Its very simple try once you will get

Regards
Venu

> Hi,
> I want to install vpopmail + sqwebmail + courier imap. Here I want to
> enforce when a user changes a password, she should have some size
> restriction for passwords like more than 6 characters atleast and less
> than 15 etc. Is it possible? I want to keep plain text password.
> Also, which IMAP server do I go for? I want it to authenticate against
> the plain text vpasswd file? Are there any special configurations I
> need to do for that?
>
> With warm regards,
> -Payal

This Message and any attachments is intended solely for the addresses and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error or if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the mail.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
Please inform us in case of erroneous delivery, thanks for your cooperation.