Hi there,

im just going mad about undelivered mail :) Im using a mailfilter written in PERL which pipes the good mail to vdelivermail or just bounces.

The setup:
In my first tries, i placed the pipe-Filter in the Userdir-.qmail-file (.qmail) which turned into a loop since vdelivermail reprocessed the .qmail ... :) => WRONG PLACE for my filterprogram! Of course i changed it. The filter is now called in the .qmail-user-file (e.g. .qmail-robot) stored in the Domain Dir:

/usr/local/vpopmail/domains/flenschat.de/.qmail-robot

Contents of the .qmail-robot:

|/usr/home/webkommerz.de/cgi-bin/cone/mod_recycle_mail.pl /usr/local/vpopmail/domains/flenschat.de/robot/Maildir/
The Programm filters the incoming Mail (STDIN) and passes it to vdelivermail, if it isnt Spam (perl-snippet):

   open(XXX,"|/usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' $xMAILDIR") or die $!;
   print XXX <STDIN>;
   close(XXX);

When im sending Mail to robot at flenschat.de the Logfile says:

@4000000040f283903532668c new msg 156040
@4000000040f28390353bc114 info msg 156040: bytes 1343 from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 51792 uid 82
@4000000040f28390357c96bc starting delivery 530101: msg 156040 to local [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@4000000040f2839035831ab4 status: local 1/10 remote 5/20
@4000000040f283903acdeabc delivery 530101: success: did_0+0+1/
@4000000040f283903ad71664 status: local 0/10 remote 5/20
@4000000040f283903ad729ec end msg 156040

... but looking into the Maildir, there is no new Message!

The filterprogram works fine and performs as it is suggested to do. So i dont know, where to look any further.

Does anybody know, whats wrong? Is there a stupid mistake which prevents delivery? Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Thanks,

PaiRaN