Hi,

I have installed qmail  + courier-imap + LDAP + squrrielmail on Linux 6.2 .everything is working fine. Right now i am using amavis mail scanner (amavis-0.2.1.tar.gz) and virus wall Trend . but still i am unable to control virus mails and junk mail's . I want to upgrade amavis with latest release. I tried but qmail is not working after installing amavis latest release. I will be thankfull if any one helps be in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Venu

This Message and any attachments is intended solely for the addresses and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error or if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the mail.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
Please inform us in case of erroneous delivery, thanks for your cooperation.