www.qmailrocks.org

BEST how-to I have ever com accross. Has instructions to install:

The step-by-step QMR qmail installation includes the following:

1. Qmail itself - qmail, ucspi-tcp, daemontools and an enhanced qmail
logging configuration.
2. 3 qmail patches - qmail-103(a standard patch), qmailqueue(allows
alternative queueing) and auth-jms1.3(SMTP authentication)
3 . EZmlm - A fast and easy to use mailing list manager that works
through qmail.
4 . Autoresponder - Enables auto-responder capabilities on your qmail server.
5 . Vpopmail - Enables virtual e-mail hosting for multiple domains.
Available with or without mysql intergration.
6 . Vqadmin - A web based interface to manage Vpopmail virtual domains
on your qmail server.
7 . Maildrop - A server-wide mail filtering tool.
8 . Qmailadmin - A web based interface for managing Vpopmail virtual
e-mail accounts.
9 . Courier-imap/imap-ssl - The popular IMAP/IMAPS server that
supports Vpopmail.
10. Squirrelmail - A web based mail client.
11. Clam Antivirus - a virus scanner for all incoming e-mail. Tied in
via qmail-scanner.
13. SpamAssassin - Tied in via Qmail-scanner. A server-wide SPAM filter.
14. qmail-scanner - Allows the use of Clam Antivirus and SpamAssassin
as well as other tools.
15. qms-analog - a patch for qmailscanner that allows for extra
options as well as cool logging features.
16. qmailanalog - A qmail log analysis tool. Analyzes qmail logs and
then sends reports via e-mail.
17. q-trap - A domain level word based e-mail filter.

Including paths for RH, BSD, Fedora, Debian, Slackware and a beta of Solaris.

Greg