Hi,

I want to install QMAIL + Vpopmail + courier-imap + Qmailadmin + LDAP + MySql + Spamassassin + clamav + Squirrelmail + stats (Isoqlog & qmail MRTG) under Linux 9.  Is every thing compatable with linux 9 where can i get good howto. I need step by step installation. also i want to host multiple mail sites on a single server. please help me in this regard

Regards,
Venu

This Message and any attachments is intended solely for the addresses and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error or if you are not the intended recipient, please delete the mail.
Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
Please inform us in case of erroneous delivery, thanks for your cooperation.