fredagen den 23 juli 2004 19.06 skrev Ken Jones:
> On Friday 23 July 2004 12:04 pm, Oden Eriksson wrote:
> > fredagen den 23 juli 2004 19.02 skrev Ken Jones:
> > > I've got a new patch to tcpserver that allows you to
> > > save the process id to a file, so it can be used later
> > > to kill it. It makes it easier to write standard init scripts.
> > >
> > > Anyone interested in trying it out before it is released?
> > >
> > > The patch file includes a README on how to apply
> > > and a sample standard init script for starting/stopping
> > > qmail, pop and smtp.
> > >
> > > Ken Jones
> >
> > Sounds cool. I can test it at one newly staged server.
>
> Thanks! here's the patch file.
> Hopefully the README makes sense.
>
> Ken

I get:

# cat /var/log/qmail-pop3d/current
@400000004100e84d2d137b6c tcpserver: illegal option -- w
@400000004100e84d2d138ef4 tcpserver: usage: tcpserver [ -1UXpPhHrRoOdDqQv ]
[ -c limit ] [ -s perip limit ] [ -x rules.cdb ] [ -B banner ] [ -g gid ]
[ -u uid ] [ -b backlog ] [ -l localname ] [ -t timeout ] [ -w pidfile ] host
port program

I use your rc.qmail file.

--
Regards // Oden Eriksson