Anyone interested in trying simscan before I release it?
It is a simplified replacement for qscanq.
We have been running it on our server for over a week and it is solid.
Like qscanq it can call clamdscan to check for viri.
It is invoked via the QMAILQUEUE patch.
- uses configure ; make ; make install-strip
- automatically deletes working directories when done
- uses one program instead of qscanq's two programs per email
- optionally calls spamassassin to reject spam during smtp
- optionally blocks list of attachments
- does not require svscan
- simplified C code (one simscan.c file)
If you are interested, please email me directly and I'll send you a tar ball.