From: knom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 2 August 2004 4:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] Bounce Mails

Hi !
Thanks for your help, but I _have_ the chkuser patch installed !

The problem are not the local adresses.

When a local user sends an email to an unexisting _remote_ adress, the user
does not get a bounce message back, but the bounce-message gets stuck in my
bounce queue.

I want that my local users get bounce messages when they send to unexisting
remote accounts, or there is e.g. a limit at the target remote account.
But it doesn't work :(

thanks,
knom.