Hello all,

I have looked thru the archiveof this list and tried to find a solution to my problem. 
I have tried what I could find and will go thru that, but have not been able to find a 
solution yet.

Im running qmail, vchkpw, and sqwebmail. I have a few domains that are not reporting 
mailsize properly. In looking thru the list, I found one solution to be deleteing the 
maildirsize file every night thru a cron job. I have tried this, but it still does not 
seem to work. I am using vpopmail v 5.2.1, and qmail 1.03. If any other information is 
needed, please let me know.


Dave Kettmann

Reply via email to