qmail 1.03
vpopmail 5.4.0
mysql 3.23.58

We had been using cdb and switched to using mysql auth when we moved our users to a new server. We ran vconvert on the domains and everything appeared to work fine.

vpopmail.curr_users loaded with enormous numbers, level_curr loaded as zero. Adding new domains, users changes nothing in the dir_control table. I can manually update the curr_users value and it will then begin to increment properly.

I would be willing to manually update the other values, if I knew what they should be and what they did. I can whoop up a quick script to insert the proper values, but how do I determine what they should be? Is there any documentation that explains how this works? At this point I am thinking moving a vpopmail installation is a very bad idea.

Thanks,

DAve