Please note that not a single question in your query belongs on this mailing
list.

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 10:22 am, Szeki - Inc wrote:
> >     Pipe it through tai64nlocal
> Like this:
> Exec /usr/bin/setuidhid qmaill /usr/bin/multilog t n40 s25000000
> /var/log/qmail/smtpd | /usr/bin/tai64nlocal ?

no, when viewing.  If you really want to store the log files with the human
readable format (which is pretty pointless) look at the ! processor part of
the multilog documentation.  Any follow-ups to this should go on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list where this belongs.

> > b.      How can I use 2 log directories for loggin different things from

> > See http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/multilog.html
>
> Can u feed me with some example ? You mean that somehow i can insert an if
> statment to the above exec line ?

please check the documentation that was noted, and the list archives for the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list and if you're still stuck, ask there, this is
not the place for this question.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 847.492.0470 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail