Brian wrote:

That' not the problem, Dave .. I still have the same problem ..

Error message in outlook

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was
rejected. Account: 'Kai', Server: 'smtp.mydomain.tld', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: 'vmysql: sql error[1]: Can't create database 'MyMailDB'.
Database exists', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90,
Error Number: 0x800CCC92

the request try to create the database .. ??
Ahh, shame on me for not asking for more specifics about the error.
I believe Mr, Collins has given you the answer you are looking for.

DAve

error message in logfile

                    430 Connect     [EMAIL PROTECTED] on
                    430 Query       create database mailuserdb
                    430 Query       INSERT INTO vlog set user="name",
passwd="xxxxxx",         domain="mydomain.tld", [EMAIL PROTECTED],
remoteip="80.184.xxx.xx", message="vchkpw-pop3: vpopmail user not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:80.184.xx.xxx",         error=1, timestamp=1093432933
                    430 Query       CREATE TABLE vlog ( id BIGINT PRIMARY
KEY AUTO_INCREMENT,       user char(32), passwd CHAR(32),       domain
CHAR(64), logon VARCHAR(200),       remoteip char(18), message VARCHAR(255),
timestamp bigint default 0 NOT NULL, error INT,       INDEX user_idx (user),
INDEX domain_idx (domain), INDEX remoteip_idx (remoteip),       INDEX
error_idx (error), INDEX message_idx (message) )
                    430 Query       INSERT INTO vlog set user="name",
passwd="xxxxxx",         domain="friends69.com", logon="[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
remoteip="80.184.xxx.xx", message="vchkpw-pop3: vpopmail user not found
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:80.184.xx.xxx",         error=1, timestamp=1093432933
                    430 Quit

when everything is ok, it look like the follow,

040825 11:26:57 435 Connect [EMAIL PROTECTED] on mailuserdb 435 Query select pw_name, pw_passwd, pw_uid, pw_gid, pw_gecos, pw_dir, pw_shell from bihaatch_com where pw_name = "user" 435 Query replace into lastauth set user="user", domain="mydomain.tld", remote_ip="80.184.xxx.xx", timestamp=1093433217

It shows like the vpopmail try to create the database ... why ?? I try 10 times to recive my mail ... 9 are successfully. one time i have this problem..

cheers, brian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Goodrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>