Is it possible to do this with remote and local delivery off the same
address?

-Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 0:05
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Aliases vs. Forwards

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:54:51 -0600
"Fred Colclough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's a 'newbie' question:
>
> I just deployed a new mail svr running qmail with vpopmail, mysql,
> qmailadmin.  My 'old' server was running qmail, but with vmailmgr
> instead.
>
> I 'used' to be able to create aliases that would forward to MULTIPLE
> users, for example:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ... was forwarded to:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> etc.
>

> How can I re-create that same functionality w/ vpopmail?  The Forwards

> in vpopmail appear to allow only ONE acc't to forward to.

After creating a forward, go to the page that lists all forwards for
that domain. Find the forward that you want to have multiple recipients
and click the 'modify' icon. You should now see a page with an option to
'add forward' - this will add a recipient to the current forward.

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #55:
Given enough time and money, eventually Microsoft will re-invent UNIX.