Thanks for your email Davis,

But the problem is, I don't have any other domain, users that are not local
on my local qmail server have their own POP accounts for the domain on MX
server for this domain which is hosted at our data center in US. Look at the
scenario below

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Local POP User on my local qmail server with
domain mydomain.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Remote POP User on MX server for this domain
located at US data center

I want that when [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] then
this mail should be forwarded to the internet so that it can be reached at
the MX server for the domain mydomain.com where [EMAIL PROTECTED] has a POP
box.

Thanks in advanced for your guidance.

Asim Ansari
Sr. Network Administrator