On Tuesday 07 September 2004 04:21 am, Daniel Ciulinaru wrote:
>     Hello everyone!
>
>     I'm installing qmail with fehcom patch (www.fehcom.de) I have problem
> with authenticating users. I give you down bellow all necessary details:

[snip]
> /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd xxxdomain.comxxx /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw
> /bin/true 2>&1

Dr. Hoffman's patch does not require that you put the hostname as an argument
to qmail-smtpd.  It's trying to execute it and you're probably getting
"unable to write pipe and I can't auth" errors when you try to authenticate.

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail