Am Do, den 09.09.2004 schrieb Jeremy Kitchen um 0:50:
> On Wednesday 08 September 2004 04:44 pm, Kirti S. Bajwa wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> please stop this madness.  read the headers of every message sent to you by
> the mailing list to figure out how to unsubscribe.

You'd think that people subscribing to a list about a
mailserver-management software would know how to read (let alone find) a
header.

But the last time someone posted the above advice, the person in
question promptly asked how to find the header...

It scares me to think that these people might actually run a mailserver.
Gives a whole new meaning to the joke about "on the internet, nobody
knows you're a dog", doesn't it ?

Perhaps you could implement a filter that directs people wanting
subscribe with Outlook-clients to a web-page describing how to view the
header in various Outlook-variants.
Then, before the subscription is approved, they have to fill out a
little multiple choice test....

Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~