Barbarojo wrote:

You are right... I did add the . at the end of the file and now it lets me
add new domains, etc. But for some reason the assign file doesn't have all
the accounts I had.
I tried to add a new domain and mismatch a few times the password... the
domain directory was created and that's when I starting having the assign
file problem. So I guess for some reason the assign file was emptied.
How can I retrieve all the accounts and domains information from the
domain/vpasswd file or the domain/vpasswd.cdb file to the
/var/qmail/users/assign file? Is there a script or something I can use for
that?

Hi,

Not that I know of. If it's not a lot of domains, it should be easy enough to add them manually to the assign file and then run /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu, of course making sure the domains are still in rcpthosts (or morercpthosts) and virtualdomains.

HTH,

Rick