Hello everyone. I am using qmail 1.03 and vpopmail 5.2. I have a lot of virtual domains created and I am having quite a problem.
I tried to add a new domain and mismatch a few times the password... for some reason the /var/qmail/users/assign file was emptied. The rcpthosts and morercpthosts are fine though.
How can I retrieve all the accounts and domains information from the
domain/vpasswd file or the domain/vpasswd.cdb file to the
/var/qmail/users/assign file? Is there a script or something I can use for
that?