> that particular domain is in the 'locals' file.

> that particular domain is in virtualdomains.

Thanks for the quick response.  I should have explained it a bit better.  I understand
how qmail-send rewrites the envelope recipients for virtual hosts and how vpopmail
implements the vitural host (combination of virtualhost and users).  I expected mail
to postmaster will also have the "domainname.com-" prefix like

I have tested this on a few postmaster accounts on my server (different virtual hosts)
and they all just show

So the "domainname.com-" prefix is missing.

The /var/qmail/locals is empty.  Here are the software I'm using:

netqmail 1.05 (with LWQ installation)
SMTP antivirus patch
vpopmail 5.4
qmail scanner 1.23 (with SpamAssassin 2.64 and ClamAntivirus 0.75.1)

Everthing is working fine, I'm just curious as to why postmaser is different in this
aspect.

Thanks and Regards,