> I just sent an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and saw that it had the
> following DTLINE header:
> vdelivermail had to have added that, because qmail-local doesn't write
> the Delivered-To or Return-Path headers when passing to a program
> delivery, it supplies them in the environment variables RPLINE and
> Now, older aliases were just .qmail files with Maildir deliveries.
> qmail-local DOES write the Delivered-To and Return-Path headers in
> maildir, mbox, and forward deliveries.

You are absolutely right.  The postmaster account doesn't have any .qmail, so the
delivery was done by vdelivermail and the Devlivered-To was added by vdelivermail
WITHOUT the "domainname-" prefix.

The regular account that I was doing testing on actually has a .qmail-* with Mildir
delivery, so the delivery was done by qmail-local and the Delivered-To was added by
qmail-local WITH the "domainname-" prefix.

Thanks again for spending the time looking into this.