Probably the user running qmail, and user rights to exec simscan.

Had the same.

Bas
At 20:20 9/15/2004, you wrote:

tested on our dev box...
redhat 9
netqmail 1.04
spamassassin
clamav

make runs well....
install is easy....

just a small problem....

I get a

451 unable to exec qq (#4.3.0)

error when attempting to deliver mail....
I don't think I have set the env correctly...

what is wrong with this qmail-smtp run file ???
(fyi tring it without the vpopmail components.... for now)
that it cant run the qmailq

env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH" \ QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan" \ /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 20000000 \ /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l "$LOCAL" -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \ -c "$MAXSMTPD" -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp\ /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -b -r relays.ordb.org -r blackholes.mail-abuse.org \ -r list.dsbl.org -r bl.spamcop.net -r sbl.spamhaus.org \ /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1