Jon LaBass wrote:

<snip>

Compile vpopmail with SPAM_THRESHOLD=10 and any message scored at 10.0

or

above will not be delivered.

Jon

I just upgraded four servers this morning to 5.4.6, that is not a configure option that I know of. What vpopmail do you use?

DAve

Well, I use vpopmail on FreeBSD and that's how you define it with the ports.
After I wrote that I thought "Doh!  Not everybody is using bsd so that
option may not be available."  But, on other systems where you have to
manually compile vpopmail, the option --enable-spam-threshold=10 should
work.

I use FreeBSD and NetBSD though I don't use ports. The stock vpopmail doesn't have this option, at least not the sources I downloaded Monday. Looking through the files directory in the port it seems the spamassassin code is a patch added by someone else to vdelivermail.c and vpopmail.c

Interested in knowing how well it works for you though.

DAve

--
Systems Administrator
http://www.tls.net