On Friday 17 September 2004 05:40 am, Mário Gamito wrote:
> My question is: is it possible to configure vpopmail to accept only
> "foo" for the login instead of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" ?
> Remember i only have one domain in the mail server.

as Greg pointed out, with only one domain it should do this for you
automagically, however, it's best to be explicit, so put your domain into
~vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain and you will now be able to log into it without
the domain part of the email address.

Just curious, but why is it such a big deal to your customer that he use only
the username part of the email address? :)

-Jeremy

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ www.inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
        kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
           GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ scriptkitchen.com/kitchen.asc