Jon LaBass wrote:

<snip>

Interested in knowing how well it works for you though.

DAve

--
Systems Administrator
http://www.tls.net

It works quite well.  I'm surprised you don't take advantage of the FreeBSD
ports.  Install vpopmail with the SA flags and SA gets installed
automagically and it works normally.

Jon

I do use ports on some applications (portupgrade rocks), but often if I need to do a custom configure I just find it easier to do a manual install, as is the case with vpopmail. We use MySQL and a custom script to call spamc changing the delivery requirements based on the spamc results. Some users want the spam tagged, some want it delivered another spam box, some want it deleted. We also allow our users to decide the score they want mail marked as spam, for some it is a user determined score, some a domain determined score.

DAve