On Tuesday 21 September 2004 04:28 pm, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the programm doesn't show any help and there's no manpage or other
> documentation I can find via google.

run: vdeloldusers -h for a list of options.
It is for deleting users who have not logged in for a certain time period.
It may require mysql.

> And while I'm at it:  what's vkill for, and vqmaillocal ?
vkill is similar to killall, except it searches for a string in the process
environment. killall will only kill processes of that "name".
I wrote it to simplify creation of qmail init scripts.
NowI use a pid-patch to tcpserver to save the tcpservers pid
to /var/run/"service".pid with a new -w option. like:
tcpserver -w /var/run/smtp.pid .....

vqmaillocal is an abandoned attemtp at creating a qmail-local program
that understands Maildir++ quotas.

Ken Jones