Am Mi, den 22.09.2004 schrieb Ken Jones um 0:18:
> On Tuesday 21 September 2004 04:28 pm, Rainer Duffner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the programm doesn't show any help and there's no manpage or other
> > documentation I can find via google.
>
> run: vdeloldusers -h for a list of options.

I knew the options, but the program didn't say what it actually was for.
Even the options are not explained.
Is "-e" for enumerate and "-d" for delete ?

> It is for deleting users who have not logged in for a certain time period.
> It may require mysql.

Ah. OK.
Thanks.

> > And while I'm at it:  what's vkill for, and vqmaillocal ?
> vkill is similar to killall, except it searches for a string in the process
> environment. killall will only kill processes of that "name".
> I wrote it to simplify creation of qmail init scripts.
> NowI use a pid-patch to tcpserver to save the tcpservers pid
> to /var/run/"service".pid with a new -w option. like:
> tcpserver -w /var/run/smtp.pid .....
>
> vqmaillocal is an abandoned attemtp at creating a qmail-local program
> that understands Maildir++ quotas.

If it's abandoned, it should perhaps be moved out of the install-target,
shouldn't it ?

cheers,
Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~