Hi Andreas

(writing back to the list!)
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:59:15 +0200, Andreas H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I hope you could just give me a clue on an another question regard this
> problem. I thought that you might had solved this problem too.
> After I added succefully a domain with punycode (xn--stpeskien-m8a.no)
> still I can't get messages to this domain through my qmail-server.
> I see from my qmail-send log "starting delivery 3131: msg 133219 to
> remote [EMAIL PROTECTED]" and next "delivery 3131: failure:
> Sorry,_I_couldn't_find_any_host_named_st?peskien.no._(#5.1.2)/"
As Tom pointed out, you should never see an address like this on the
qmail level. The MUA is responsible for converting the domain to
punycode before it tries to send it over smtp or whatever.
There may actually be a problem with qmail's sendmail/qmail-inject
(which imho qualifies as MUA) as it is not able to do this right now.

Hope that helped and regards

Flavio

--
http://no-way.org/~fcu/