Ok! I have a large number of domains to administer (6000 ish). I Just
stumbled upon the high disk usage that one domain had through having many
accounts of 50meg mailboxes.

Would a quota filesystem be a big overhead? If not, can you suggest a
implementation for locking a domain to a quota?

If you have any questions or queries please let me know.

--
Regards,
Ed.