Does vpopmail have any hooks available so that when someone adds a domain or removes a domain, I can fire off
an external script? qmailadmin had some hooks and they are nice, but I need to take some actions whenever a domain
is added. I am going to have techs adding domains via vqadmin.

Since I didn't know of any hooks, I have cron just looking in each domains directory (every 15 min) and if it doesn't see the files I want to be there, then it adds them. But I would rather have a mechinism that worked more like a trigger/hook.

Brian

Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036, CISSP
Network Engineer
ShreveNet Inc.