Am Sa, den 25.09.2004 schrieb Brian Feeny um 3:40:
> We use maildrop so that we can do some fancy mail routing for our
> customers.  For all of our domains
> we put a .qmail-default file that references a .mailfilter file.

I use Matt Simersons Qmail-Toaster on FreeBSD, and the .qmail-default
file there looks like this:
| /usr/local/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

(for a non-catchall domain - it would be the maildir of the
catchall-account in case that option was activated)

Then, if I turn on spam-filtering on my account, *my* .qmail reads this:
| /usr/local/bin/maildrop /usr/local/etc/mail/mailfilter

This is a central file, that does the filtering.
It also picks-up  any personal filters.

I've never heard anyone complain about catchall etc.

Rainer
~     Rainer Duffner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~