Kareem Mahgoub scribbled the following on 10/11/2004 6:25 AM:
Hi list,
I have a strange problem with vpopmail 5.4.0
I have configured it with --ip-alias-domains
and I have added the domain via /var/vpopmail/bin/ipmap and checked to see
the entry of it /var/vpopmail/etc/ip_alias_map
yet the users still need to write the full mail address to log on.
Any hints?
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub

Hello Kareem-
Best practice on technical lists is to not start a new thread by replying to an existing message and changing the subject.
You'll get better answers by starting a new thread/message and posing your question from that.
Good Luck.